Bleach:Soul Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fate of the world depends on your hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
~Founder~ Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard 5-20 ~Admins~ Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard 5-6
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm by Guest

» Advertisement
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm by mage master

» IM BACK ( :oops: )
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 pm by mage master

» Naruto CURSED SHURIKEN Need admins and members
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 am by Guest

» Naruto:Forbidden Destiny
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 am by Tsuna

» Soul Hazard!
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» Sephiroth's intro
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am by Mayumi

Top posters
Admin
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_vote_lcapSouls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_voting_barSouls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_vote_rcap 
Tsuna
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_vote_lcapSouls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_voting_barSouls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth
mage master
Mayumi
Scrolling Affiliates
Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard SOC Bleach Platinum Hearts

Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Shinigami Vizard / Vizard
Shinigami Vizard / Vizard

Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard Empty
PostSubject: Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard   Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Plus's
Pluses (整 (プラス), Purasu) (Wholes in the English Dub) are the benign ghosts. They are the spirit of a person who has died. A chain, known as the Chain of Fate, protrudes from the chest and binds the plus to a location, object or person that they felt close to in life. The soul can move about freely if the chain is broken, but this also causes the chain to corrode. Normally, pluses are sent to Soul Society by Shinigami in a ritual called soul burial (Konsō) before this corrosion becomes significant. If the Chain of Fate is corroded entirely before a soul burial can be performed, a Hollow hole will form in the chest of the soul where the chain was once anchored. Such souls are driven mad and become evil ghosts known as Hollows. If the Chain of Fate is torn out deliberately, this hastens the process. Normally, a Plus leaves the Real world in his/her death without regrets and without losing anything, and waits for a Shinigami to transfer him/her to Soul Society via Soul Burial. However, when a Plus has strong ties binding it to the living world, it becomes a Jibakurai (ジバクライ, Earth-bound Spirit).

When normal shinobi or advanced human's quincy etc die they remain on the earth for countless day's. They can not return to there normal form to any mean's and are required to wait if a shinigami claims the soul and send's it to the soul society this allow's the spirit to become a shinigami of academy level.
If a shinigami does not enter the topic and save the soul within 48 hour's the plus will become a hollow this can also be done if an espada helps the soul to darkness. If a hollow enters the topic it can devour the soul causing complete death

Jibakurai
A Jibakurai (ジバクライ, Earth-bound Spirit) is a spirit who is not able to leave the real world that easily because he or she regrets leaving something behind. For example, if the Soul is bound to a place, he or she will stay at this place and refuse to pass on to Soul Society. A Jibakarai is more vulnerable to a Hollow, as being bound to a certain area prevents them from fleeing as far as a normal Plus, and means that the Hollow would only need to search in a small area to find them.

All of the below only for the person who already make their character.

Hollow
All Plus souls have a chain connected to their chest known as the Chain of Fate, as time passes by and they aren't sent to Soul Society via Soul Burial this chain erodes by growing small mouths that eat away at itself. This process is painful and starts out slow but each erosion becomes more violent then the last until finally the chain is completely gone. At this point, the Soul's body disperses into spirit particles and then reforms nearby as a Hollow. The body usually forms first, followed by the mask, unless the Soul resists, in which case the mask might form first. There are other ways to force Hollowfication, such as prying open the hole in a Plus' chest by force, as shown by Don Kanonji. Another process of becoming a Hollow is shown by Sora Inoue, who is attacked by a group of Hollows, and transforms into a Hollow immediately afterwards.
For more information on the degradation of a Plus' Chain of Fate, see Encroachment, as this is the slower process of becoming a Hollow.

Becoming a hollow naturally takes 48 hour's if a shinigami does not help the soul. To speed it along hollow's and espada/Arrancar can interviene in the topic and give the soul power to instantly transform them into a hollow by prying open the chest of the plus is another way to make the hollowfication become instant

Hollow strong types

Gillian (最下大虚 (ギリアン), girian; Japanese for "Lowest Great Hollow"), also called Menos Grande (大虚 (メノスグランデ), menosu gurande; Spanish for "Less Big" or "Big Minus", Japanese for "Great Hollow") are the first and weakest of all Menos. In human terms they would be considered foot soldiers. There are many of them and they all look alike. In Soul Society, they are the "Menos" that are generally referred to in textbooks. Gillians are huge, but they are slow and have beast-like intellect. Any Captain would be able to destroy them with ease. Up to the point when Rukia Kuchiki meets Ichigo Kurosaki, she has only seen them in such textbooks, despite having been a Shinigami for many years. Gillains commonly attack in a group and one is powerful enough to be a challenge for a Lieutenant of the Gotei 13. Gillians typically arrive in the Human World through the use of spatial distortions called Kūmon (空門, lit. "Air Gate").

Appearance: Gillians are huge monster Hollows towering at least 2-6 stories tall, easily dwarfing even the largest standard Hollow. They all have a white mask with an elongated nose. Their bodies are covered from theirs head to their feet with a black covering reminiscent of a cloak. Around their neck is a row of thin white spikes. They have large, pointed feet wrapped in white bandages. They have large white hands with long, sharp, white nails, but they are commonly hidden within their cloak, rarely revealed even in combat. They also have long tongues capable of breaking a fellow Hollow's mask.
Signature Skills: Cero, Kūmon, Negación
Evolution: Though Gillians usually have no personality to speak of, which makes them dangerous since they have no mind of their own, one of the many Hollows that comprise it might gain control over the newly formed entity, reflected in the unique mask it wears in comparison to a normal Gillian. Only these Gillian variants have the potential to evolve into Adjuchas-class Menos. The evolution is facilitated by the continued cannibalization of fellow Hollows, even other Gillians.

A gillian requires a 2k word training topic of getting dark power (only hollows can achieve this)

Adjuchas
Adjuchas (中級大虚 (アジューカス), ajūkasu; Japanese for "Intermediate Great Hollow") are the second classification of Menos. They are smaller than Gillians and far fewer in number. However, they're much smarter and stronger than Gillians. They're often the ones who lead Gillians into battle. Adjuchas are commonly solitary creatures rarely joining into groups. They are powerful enough to challenge a captain of the Gotei 13.

Appearance: Adjuchas can vary radically in appearance; anywhere from bulky humanoids to the jaguar-like form of pre-Arrancar Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.
Signature Skills: Cero, Garganta, Unique Individual Powers & Abilities
Evolution: Adjuchas-class Menos are much smaller in population compared to the Gillian class, due to the rarity of any one Hollow being capable of overwhelming the many other Hollows that comprise the body of a Gillian. Furthermore, the Adjuchas must continue to devour Hollows, or its mind will be absorbed by the other Hollows comprising its form and it will revert back into a Gillian. The subsequent lack of an individual will also preclude the reverted Gillian from becoming an Adjuchas again.Also, if any part of an Adjucha is devoured, they permanently cease evolving and possibly stop them from regressing into a Gillian, as the Adjuchas in Grimmjow's group asked him to eat them so they would not regress

After becoming a gillian a 3k word topic of gaining even more power and the evolotuion process is required to becme an Adjuchas

Vasto Lorde (最上大虚 (ヴァストローデ), vasuto rōde; Japanese for "Highest Great Hollow") are the third classification of Menos and the highest level of evolution. They are extremely small Hollows, roughly the same size as humans and are extremely rare in number. It is said that you could count their entire number within Hueco Mundo with only the fingers of your hand. The Vasto Lordes' combat capabilities are above that of the captains of the Gotei 13.

Appearance: Unknown.
Signature Skills: Unknown.
Apart from the need to cannibalize even more Hollows, any special requirements for the creation of a Vasto Lorde are unknown.

The strongest hollows there power'sare unkown (custom creation is required a limit of 5 will be allowed a 6k training topic is required

Arrancar

If a hollow requires to become an arrancar they must be of the menos grande ranks (the gillian Adjuchas Vasto Lorde) This requires a 5k training topic for removing the hollow mask

The Visored (ヴァイザード, vaizādo) pronounced in English as "VEYEZ-uhrd". Originally thought to be translated as Vizard (仮面の軍勢, kamen no gunzei; lit. masked army), is a group of Shinigami that have acquired Hollow powers. Following the battle at the Fake Karakura Town, they have become central combatants against Sōsuke Aizen's Espada.

To becomea Visord killing a hollow character is required and taking its mask. a 5k training topic for the mask training and gaining the power is required and a further 2k afterwards to battle for dominance against ones hollowself (rp'd by another member)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-s-f.forumms.net

Souls Hollow's Arrancar And Visard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Soul Fighters :: Welcome to Bleach:Soul Fighters :: Announcement-
Jump to: